Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rachel Rossman


Hey guys...

My name is Rachel Rossman. I am an incoming freshmen this year at BW. I am undecided in my major, but I might want to become a teacher so i can coach. I have three older sisters. The oldest is 23 and we are all two years apart. The sister closest to me (kayla) might be playing basketball at mount next year. She is one of my best friends so it will be hard but fun to play against her next year.
I never planned on coming to BW because it was so close to home. I went to Olmsted Falls my whole life, and it is on the same road as BW (four out of five of my schools have been on bagley road). Once i came to visit i realized that it was the best fit. I heard that the team had a lot of fun and still worked hard. I can't wait to meet the rest of the team, and for the season to start. See you all soon!
The Picture is of my sister Kayla (the one playing for mount) on the right and me on the left.