Monday, July 13, 2009

Amanda Schroeder

Junior #12

Majors: Pre-Physical Therapy and Exercise Science

From: Columbus Grove, OH (not near Columbus)--Columbus Grove High School

>>To the right: Catherine and I on Halloween. Me proudly wearing her high school cheerleading outfit! :)

Hello Everyone!!

Hope your all having a great summer! I am so far, but looking forward to coming back and seeing everyone! I'll probably be described as the quiet one, but don't worry I open up once I get to know someone!

I choose BW because when I visited it felt like home and I'm happy with my decision. As a team we are always having fun no matter what we are doing and yet we all want to have a successful season! I'm excited for the upcoming season and I can not wait to meet all the newcomers! See you all soon!=)