Sunday, November 17, 2013

SEASON IS HERE!!! :)

Hey all! I am Mackenzie Colombo and I am a freshman this year at BW!  Well this past weekend we as a team had the opportunity to start our season off in Rochester, New York.  The trip over all was a lot of fun!  We did end up losing our season opener by 1 point against #10 in the nation Tufts Jumbos.  Jumbos is an elephant supposedly.  We played really hard and the effort was there but we did fall short.  Our second game however we got our first win of the year! Definitely not going to be our last!!! We beat Medaille by about 15 I believe.  Overall we played really hard and we know what we need to do to get better and I know we are going to have a great season!!  The bus ride home was very fun!  We played the iPod game and if you don't know what that is, its when someone puts headphones on, usually BEATS, and turns a song on really loud and just sings their heart out and everyone else can only hear the person's voice so you can imagine how entertaining that can be!!  I am really excited about this year.  I love our team and I think we are a very special team that is really close and trusts each other and that can and hopefully will do amazing things!  This week we play Case Western in our home opener on Tuesday at 6 so come and support if you can.  I love being a yellow jacket and part of this program and I am so excited for the rest of the season!
#21 Kenz