Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sam's first blog!!!

Hey guys, my name is Sam AKA Hammy AKA ZE PANZER and I'm a giant sophomore blogging for the first time!  ...  Whoopsie!  Anyway, as I'm typing this we are on the bus in Rochester, heading back to our hotel to shower before dinner!  Applebee's probably wouldn't want our stinky butts in the restaurant while people are eating.  (We probably are not the best smelling team in Ohio...).  We arrived here a few hours ago and headed directly to our practice in order to prepare for the game. Technically we were a little late, but the combination of our determination and amazing agility got us through the practice on time!  Waaaaay to go ladies!  I'm so excited to play our first actual game with my amazingly talented and hilarious team!  Let's kick some Tuft booty tomorrow ladies!!