Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Winding down

      Hey everyone!! Most people have met me! I am amber and I will be a transfer senior this year here at BW! I am very excited for the upcoming school year. It's my last year and I am hoping to have an amazing year with you girls! This is my third school transfer and if anyone knows anything about the situation it hasn't been a very good three years. So with this being my last and final spot I am confident that God put me in the right place! I hope that I can be a big part of the team and a great teammate to all. so anyways...
    My summer....well I work A LOTTTT....I work full time at finish line...I am a manager there and I absolutely love my job...I get to work with people and shoes allll day long....(my secret, which won't be a secret too long, is that I have a sneaker obsession....) My collection is up to about 70 pairs and always buying new sneakers!!! and on top of working I have been interning with the U.S. Marshals this summer. It has been a great experience so far although it hasn't been as fun as I expected. Other then that I haven't done too much. I celebrated my 21st birthday a couple weeks ago and that was a great time with all my family and friends!! I have done a few little htings here and there but nothing too eventful. I am kind of lame lol....I am going to cedar point tomorrow which is my first and only "vacation" this summer...
     Well guys, I am up early, I have another long day at work and then off to the gym!! I look forward to seeing everyone soon! keep working hard!

Conference Champs 2012-13!!!

p.s. I don't have any pics lol sorry