Thursday, August 16, 2012

one more week!

Hey guys! My name is Alissa Munro and I'll be a freshman this year. I went to lexington high school, which is near mansfield, OH. I'm undecided in my major, but I'm leaning towards physical therapy. My mom is Brenda, and I have an older brother Tyler, who is 23 and goes to Crapital :), and a younger brother, Chase, who is 14...and a 6'6'' giant. You will know exactly who he is at our games.

As for summer...its been pretty uneventful compared to spring break. I went to Cancun with my mom and one of my friends. It was literally the best week of my life. I want to go back again, so I'm thinking team bonding? :)

I've met a lot of the girls, but I can't wait to meet everyone else! I'm definitely looking forward to this year. I think I'll one up Amber and say National Champs 2012-2013 :)