Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hey everyone! I can't believe it is already time to go back to school..I don't know about everyone else, but my summer flew by. I did have a great summer though, had a lot of fun. Hope everyone elses was awesome too. I'm Jess Carpenter and I will be a senior (that is so weird to say) this year. I am from North Canton and have two wonderful parents, Terry and Sue. I'm sure you will be able to pick my dad out of the crowd at our games. He is the one sitting in the stands 2 hours before tip off- biggest fan! I also have an older brother Adam who is 25.  My major is Healthcare Management and I plan to go to nursing school after I graduate, so more school for me is in store. Other than all of that, I am super excited to start the season with everyone and I can't wait to see what this team will accomplish.  I have a great feeling it is going to be an awesome year for the Yellow Jackets.  Keep working hard and I will see everyone tomorrow at the speaker. YJ4L