Saturday, August 18, 2012

Few More Days :)

Hey everyone! I'm Audrey and I will be a Sophomore this year at BW. I loved last year and I cannot wait to start this year. I am a Middle Childhood Education major with minors in Math and History. My ultimate goal is to teach Middle School Math...which people always tell me is crazy lol but I love that age group.
My summer has been awesome. I babysit/nanny for a family in my neighborhood and I absolutely love it. Shout out to Megan and Taylor!! (the girls I babysit) :) I didn't really go on a "vacation" but I did go to Cedar Point and my grandparents condo in Marblehead which is always a blast. I also got to help my sister move into college at the University of Kentucky which was absolutely beautiful. Everyone there is super friendly and I love their accents :)
I am so excited to get to know all the incoming players. Get ready for some good times :) As for the season, I always look forward to that. Spending time with my teammates is one of my favorite things about college. I miss you all!!
I hope everyone has had a great summer and I can't wait to see you guys :)

This is a picture of Shari and me on the airport floor bored out of our minds waiting for the plane to Florida :)

#24 Audrey