Sunday, August 26, 2012

Heyy Everyone!! I hope you all had a great summer and a successful move in! I'm Shari Mangas and I will be a Sophomore this year. I recently just changed my major from Athletic Training/Exercise Science to Sports management and business. I'm from a wee little town called Leipsic which is in NW Ohio. My summer consisted of mainly working and working out. I did venture to Columbus quite a few times to visit with some of my friends so that was a nice break from the work life. It was such a great time reuniting with everyone yesterday as they all moved back in to this wonderful town.
I hope you all had a great opening weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing all of the new yellow jackets at the cookout tonight!
Awwwwww jackets!  Shari #20

Red, White, and Boom in Columbus. Jenna Andreas is on the far left and I am the 3rd one in the striped shirt