Monday, January 30, 2012

Why hello there Jacket Nation! We had an exciting week! We had a solid win at Heidelberg, which was extra exciting for me since Tiffin is my hometown. Then we had another solid win against Wilmington, which was on TV! That was also the 'bring a kid to the game' day, so we all got to act like celebrities and sign autographs after the game.  I think all our hard work we have put in this season is finally starting to show!

Besides basketball, I've just been going to class....8 A.M's every day...and I am NOT a morning person... Besides having to get up early everyday, classes are a lot of fun this semester!

Here's some pictures from the past week! The first one is a picture of my family after the Heidelberg game.  The second one is me and my lovely brother (and Coach Campbell creeping in the background bahaha). The 3rd one is from Saturday and I am signing Becca Kobelt's poster (she might be the biggest fan we have).  The last picture is me and my roommate after the game.  It was a doubleheader so we both were wearing our uniforms!

Andddddd that's all folks! AWWWWWW JACKETS!

Lexi Rohrbach #45