Monday, January 2, 2012

Just Roll With It

Hello followers! We just got back from the wonderful sunshine state a few days ago. To say the least, it was a great time!! We played Olivet in the first game of our tournament and won and advanced to the next game against Hope. The outcome wasn't what we wanted nor anticipated but we are keeping our heads high and moving on. One game at a time. Next on the schedule is John Carroll this Wednesday so come on out and watch your Jackets :)
On our trip we also attended a Orlando Magic game, a piano bar and last but certainly not least, DISNEY WORLD!!!!! I think this was something everyone was looking forward to! The fireworks, the castle and all the rides were amazing! It was also nice spending time with the team outside of basketball.
The trip started off kinda sketchy for myself. When we arrived at the airport, our flight was delayed for 4 hours. To pass the time some of us roamed the airport, played zoo, cards,, slept and had races... Unfortunately, the races ended after I wiped out not once, but twice going up the escalators. I had some battle wounds but I survived. Being a first time flyer with Melissa and Lizzy, it was a great experience! I'm glad it was with these bunch of girls that have grown so close to me as well!
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and we hope to see you soon!!

AWWWW Jackets!!
Shari #20

The first picture is Audrey and I waiting in the airport. The second is of all the Freshman at the RDV Sportsplex where the Magic used to practice.