Monday, January 2, 2012

SNOW!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Years! Last night it finally began to SNOW. Too bad it wasn't like this for Christmas...oh well :) 

Anyway, Florida was so much fun. We went 1-1 but played our hearts out. We also went to the Orlando Magic game as well as Disney. It was so much fun spending time with the team :) Congrats to Shari for going on her first plane ride!! haha she loved it (I think). We had a blast at the airport waiting to leave for Florida. Shari has some battle wounds from running the opposite direction the escalator was going...probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. hahaha :) The weather was great down there, and then we come home to the cold. Not the best thing in the world but it is definitely nice to be home again.

I can't believe the semester starts next week! Time is flying by but I wish everyone the best of luck :)

GO JACKETS

Audrey #24