Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crunchtime!

It's 2012!! Woohoo!! We are traveling to Mount Union tomorrow, home of the Purple Raiders. Needless to say, I am beyond excited!!! I cannot wait to get revenge on their home court. Mount Union is about 10 miles from my house so I am pumped my friends will be able to come and cheer me on! This summer at an open gym, one of their players gave me my first bloody nose. Ever. In my entire life. "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!"-Dodgeball.  I can't think of anything else to say about Mount without being inappropriate (I don't like them).  But other than that, this week has been pretty exciting. The semester just started yesterday and I don't know anyone in most of my classes, which I think is fun. I have Biology 2 with  Melissa! But overall, I am pretty happy with my class schedule.  This is a very eventful week- classes, at Mount on Wednesday, and at Ohio Northern on Saturday. Can't wait! #JACKETNATION