Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Humpday

HELLOO JACKETSSS

Welp, it's 10:04 AM and I am done with classes for the day.  Not only am I done at 10 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but one of my classes on those days is Lifetime Leisure Activities.  Today we played ping pong, and next Thursday we are going sled riding.  I'm sure my parents are glad to see my college funds going to good use.  On a sad note, Glee was not new last night, so I will have to wait another week to see if Rachel Berry and Fin Hudson are getting married      :(  Instead of Glee, Cathering and I watched American Idol.  She believes that she has what it takes to be the next American Idol, and I tried to prove to her that she cannot hold a tune to save her life, but to no avail.  So please look for her next season, she'll be the girl crying in the confessional because the judges told her she wasn't American Idol material.  Or maybe she'll make it to Hollywood, what do I know!  In basketball related news, we travel to Heidelberg tonight to face the Student Princes, and I would just like to say that I am very grateful that our mascot isn't the Student Princes.  We had a great win on Saturday and are looking to keep the streak going tonight.  AAWWWWWW JACKETS!!!

Megan
#4