Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey hey hey.
I'm a little late too on this but better late than never. Today was the last day of 6 a.m. conditioning!!!! Woot woot. I'm just happy my eye isn't grottie anymore. That was terrible. Not to mention other people who are getting sick :( hopefully all of us that aren't feeling so good will get better soon! School is getting a little tougher and I'm sure everyone has been busy busy busy. My friend asked me how long we have been up here and I realized that we have all been here for almost two months already! Time is flying and season starts in less than a week. I'm really excited and a little nervous, but the good kind of nervous... It's hard to know what all to expect. Hopefully we can all finish strong on Wednesday and stay healthy! :) Love ya Jackets.

*J Lair.