Sunday, October 17, 2010

YEAR 3 DAY 1

Good evening fellow yellow jackets and fans,
We just got done with our first two a day. What a treat Coach had in stored for us this past afternoon. First of all I  loved loved loved the FORTY burpees we did. I looked like a beached whale having a heart attack while doing them, but they will only help us down the road. I am positive no other team in the nation had the pleasure of doing those. Along with all the running and other really fun conditioning drills, we learned our basic offense and defense fundamentals. I am super excited for what the season brings. So far everyone has had so much enthusiasm and is really giving it their all.  Besides basketball beginning, we just had gotten back from fall break. I spent my fall break with my lovely family and my beautiful, precious kitty Sunshine. She is the best kitty in the whole wide world & I really wish she could move in with me at Hammytime. I finally got the chance to watch my brother perform in  the band at the football game friday night. The very next day his band made it to state :) I also had a bachelorette party for one of my good friends, who is getting married next saturday. I am so excited for the next couple months. Can't wait to get to practice tomorrow, I should of just slept in the gym.. bahahah : )

xoxox, 
Catherine #42