Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ballin'

Hey everyone...so we just finished with our very first practice of the season and decided to put my schedule up in my room and realized it was my week to blog and figured i might as well now before i forget. Anyway so far this semester has flew by so fast i can't believe we have a game in less then a month! This past week we did a team bonding session called colors which was really fun seeing where everybody ended up and getting to learn about each other in ways we probably might not of noticed, and learning how we can use that to make our team even closer. Most of us went home this weekend since it was fall break, including me I went home friday and picked my daddy up on the way. As some of you may know he had surgery thursday and it went really well and now he just has chemotherapy to do so it's looking really good now, thank you everyone for keeping him in your prayers you guys have been amazing with everything it has helped me so much! It shows me how great of teammates i have! Hope you all had a wonderful fall break as well, and i will be seeing you in about an hour for practice #2!
Love you all,
Lippy!