Saturday, January 3, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Hey everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! The lady Yellow Jackets are back from the beautiful land of Puerto Rico! I cannot describe in words how awesome it is there. The weather was warm, the trees were beautiful, the people were so friendly, and of course the beaches were amazing. While in Puerto Rico, we experienced a lot of their culture from the language, to the foods, to the customs, and to the land itself. We hiked through the rain forest, paddled in kayaks to the bio luminescent bay, shopped at local stores,  and toured Old San Juan, just to name a few of the things we did. Everywhere we went the people were welcoming. Being able to take a trip like this my senior year was very humbling and I had a blast being there with my teammates. Unfortunately, we had to come back to freezing cold weather, but there really is no place like home!
Have a great 2015 everyone!

Audrey
#24