Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oh hello

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a fun weekend. This past week, yesterday actually, we had our very first scrimmage of the 2013-2014 season against Ashland University. We played really well and I'm so proud of my teammates, I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to play basketball with. I am so pumped for the season to start because the team is putting in so much hard work and dedication that I know will pay off in each game. Well, as most of you know, last year there was a freshmen-senior prank war going on and of course, the freshmen won :) this year it will probably be a sophomore-freshmen prank war but I don't know, we've been pretty busy with school work and basketball so it's hard to find time. Last year Allyson, Alissa and I had no life so it was easier to find time. Well, I'm sleepy so I'll wrap it up. I hope everyone has a great weekend and finishes the semester strong! Bye y'all.

Sincerely yours, Janaya