Thursday, September 13, 2012

work hard, play hard

ayyyyyyyye!!! dis is janaya lol well my first three weeks have been great so far. actually my first week didnt go so well.! i was following my schedule my advisor gave me at orientation and it was wrong. so like 2 of my classes i went to, my teacher would be like "who are you?" "well your not in my list." and i would just be like "oh well my schedule says to be here..." then there would be this awkward silence and i would be embarrased hahaha. finally by wednesday i went to my advisor and got things fixed! thank god. but other than that, everything has been pretty good. i met alot of new people and i really enjoyed getting to know the basketball girls. you all are welcoming and always keep me laughing lol so im glad to be part of the 2012-2013 basketball team. i know its going to be a great year for us and we will go far.! (also, if we make it to the final four, sam has agreed to get the entire teams names tattooed on her butt.. :/ its a little awkward and weird but its sam and she is awkward and weird so hey it will be a memory lol) okay well ttyl.