Monday, October 12, 2009

Its going by too fast!

well only one more week until we start pracitce. Its hard to believe that it is coming so quick, seems like just yesterday I was one of the freshman that didnt know where or how anything was or worked. Pool workout was one of the funniest workouts even though i dont know how to swim...im not even joking... I think that i need to let everyone know that my mom and step dad are going through I really awful divorce and I just want to thank the ones that have known about it and that have been there for me! Im not trying to let that get in my way of playing or affecting the way I act around others. This is one reason why I have been going home so much my mom needs my help and she is one of my best friends and I am gonna be there for her. but enough about that! I have to tell you that I am excited that Tuesday we have pictures because I can't wait until I get to put on my uniform :))))) that will probably be the highlight of my week ( i know lame right haha) but seriously it will probably will be. we all know classes arent that fun and mine are definitely not that fun! I have a big sociology test wednesday and i have been studying my butt off for it that way my mom doesnt kick my butt for a bad grade:/ this past weekend one of my best friends came up from north carolina and I got to spend the weekend with her, i miss my friends and home so much! I never really thought that I would get homesick because I was so excited to leave but it is all catching up with me now! college life is really starting to set in with me and im finally learning how to adjust! but i hope everyone is doing good as we start another week at good ol BW!!!!!!! bring on another week conditioning:(

Reanne