Friday, January 2, 2015

Hey Readers!
So here it is, our last night in Puerto Rico :( This week has been such an amazing experience. Not only did we play against some top ranked teams, we were also able to learn so much about the different culture in Puerto Rico while making some pretty great memories. One of my favorite times during this trip was visiting Castillo San Felipe del Morro fort. It was gorgeous, and I loved learning about all of the history it had to offer. I don't want to waste your time telling you about all of the other things we've done such as the bio bay, Old San Juan, and hiking in the rain forest because I know others have already shared about them, but let me express how beautiful it is down here! I'm definitely going to miss the amazing weather and scenery, especially when we have to come back to 20 degree weather :/ Nevertheless, I'm so thankful for this trip before school starts up again! Hope everyone had a great New Year! Let's make this year one to remember!!! 

Till Next Time!

Megan #33