Friday, January 9, 2015

Another Day in the Life

Hey all! I'm Allyson Helleis a junior on this team. We got back from Puerto Rico about a week ago, which was an amazing trip. Great cultural experience and I hope to go back some day. While we were there we went 1-1 and we played some pretty tough teams while we were down there!  Not to mention the beach and pool was so relaxing. I could fall asleep to the sound of the waves.  We were very fortunate with the amazing weather while we were there.

On a different note it's crazy how fast winter break went. I can't believe we start school in two days, I'm most definitely not ready. I enjoyed  every moment of lounging watching Netflix all day, along with  napping all day. This might make waking up for classes a little difficult but I'm ready for the challenge and  really want to get off to a great start this semester so I can start focusing on graduate school applications.

Overall the season has been going fairly well. We have had our bumps and bruises but we are starting to make great progress. We have a huge conference game tomorrow at capital university  and are very excited  to show them what  we have to offer!  Hope to see some of you guys at our games!

Allyson Helleis  #3