Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello, this is Geena Gabriel reporting for duty. I cannot believe that it is already the new year and how quickly time has flown. My first semester of college has come and gone and so has my Winter Break!! haha Coming to Puerto Rico for our big trip has been the highlight of the year so far! From just being in 80 degree weather to spending quality time with the team has been a great experience! From reading previous blogs, you have already found out what we have done and my favorite so far was the Bio-bay. It was something that I have never experienced before and it is something that i will remember forever!!!!!! I am very upset that we have to leave tomorrow but all good things must come to an end. This week has gone by way too fast and I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year!! (: GOOOOOOOO JACKETSSSSSSS