Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Time Sadness

Hello readers! My name is Allyson Helleis and I am going to be a junior on the basketball team. For those of you who haven't read my blogs before, I major in Pre-Physical therapy with two minors and I am the oldest in my family of three girls. My two younger sisters are going to be a freshman in college and a junior in high school. Its crazy how time is flying by!!!! I've been living at home with my parents and sisters this summer along with dumb and dumber (Alissa and Janaya). This summer has been very interesting to say the least haha.

My summer has been pretty typical. Working, working out, sleeping, eating and put that on repeat. Living with Janaya and Alissa though have made this summer bearable. They are the two biggest fools when they are together! My cat Nellie has also made this summer go by faster. She is the cutest thing ever, just the way she sleeps warms my heart! Her new favorite thing is going outside and rolling around on our new driveway... seriously s'cute.

This past weekend was actually more eventful then I have been all summer. Friday, Janaya brought her nephew over which was a very pleasant surprise. Saturday we took him to the county fair and I've never seen someone so happy to jump in a bouncy house! Then that night Janaya and I went to visit an old friend from BW our freshmen year, Sabre, at Bowling Green. Sunday afternoon at 3, Coach Bell, janaya, my father and I went to the Gladiators playoff game. For those of you who don't who the Gladiators are, they are an arena football team in Cleveland that won and are going to the Arena Bowl, the championship of Arena football, on Saturday August 23rd. WE MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP IN CLEVELAND WHOOP WHOOP!

So besides the rather eventful weekend I had my life is pretty ordinary. Just like any other college student I think I am ready for school to start, not for classes to start! I just want to see all my friends that I haven't seen all summer and for the season to start already. But I am going to enjoy what I can of these last two weeks of rainy weather before school starts! Thank you Cleveland weather! ALSO... CONGRATS to our former assistant coach Alyson Campbell for her three new baby girls! We love you guys!

I would put pictures up but I can never figure it out and my pictures are always just boxes with question marks in them haha

AWWWWW JACKETS!

Allyson Helleis #5

PS Kj says that Janaya is a poop head