Friday, September 12, 2014

3 Weeks Under the Belt.

Hello everyone! It's just Geena Gabriel again. Finally done with my 3rd full week of college and let me tell you what, IT HAS BEEN AMAZING!!!! I just love college, it is sooooo much better then high school. This puts the 8 hour school days to shame! haha But so far has been good and my classes are literally the best. My roommate is Diamond Gonzalez and we get along actually really well! She lives in Cleveland so she only lives like 20 minutes away but the only bad thing is is that she doesn't really like to watch or play sports. ): I cannot wait to attend my first BW Football game tomorrow and have my family come up and visit for Community Day! I am beyond excited to see them and to meet everyone's family and just get to hang out with the team! We had team dinner last night thanks to the upperclassmen and we had DELICIOUS spaghetti!!!!! yummmmmmmmmy. (: so thank you guys for the wonderful dinner. I hope everyone is having a great time in this cold weather, welcome to Ohio! hahaha

With Love,
Geena