Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hello friends!!
So it's my first vacation trip out of Ohio and I'm so happy to say it's with my BW teammates in Puerto Rico!!!😄 What an awesome and exciting experience this has been so far...where do I begin?! First off, my first plane ride was terrifying to say the least; heights and roller coasters are 2 of my biggest fears, and with that being said, the plane ride was definitely a challenge but it's proven to be so worth it because Puerto Rico is sweet.☺️ Seeing the beach for the first time was also a huge plus to this trip...I could sit in the sand and watch the waves roll in and out all day long. But most importantly I can't wait for our first games to begin on Monday because it's a great opportunity for us to compete with some top ranked teams!!

Peace and love,
Clara