Thursday, August 4, 2011

Laurel Thomas, Freshman


My name is Laurel Thomas and I will be a freshman this fall. I am a graduate of Canton Central Catholic High School. Canton is about an hour away from BW. I am so excited for college and basketball! Everyone I have met from the team I have really enjoyed and I look forward to meeting the rest of you! I will be living in North this year and I am a business major. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family. My mom and dad are Bob and Teresa. You will all know my dad before long.. He has been very impressed with those of you he has met. From a young age has taught me to love the game of basketball. I have two sisters. My older sister Erika will be a senior at the University of Dayton and my younger sister Brittany will be a sophomore at Central. This summer I have been training, shooting, working and spending time with my family and friends. I hope you are all enjoying your summer! I can't wait to see you later this month :)

This is a recent picture of my sisters and I at graduation.