Monday, September 7, 2009

So Starts Week 3!

Me and my roomie Samantha
Today is Labor Day, and it has been a wonderful day of no labor so far! But I have an English paper I REALLY need to get on. A few friends and I got an AWESOME game of mud football going in North Quad tonight! We pretty much ran up and down all the halls of North Hall recruiting people and we had probably 20-30 people outside total. That was honestly probably the most fun I have had at BW yet! I met many new friends and got soaked playing a great sport! :]
This past week I got a little more homework, but still not too much. I'm so depressed thinking of how much it will all really start piling on soon =[
Catherine, Monica, Emily, Katie, Candace, JoBeth, Megan, Reanne, and I went and saw "The Time Traveler's Wife" on Thursday night--not my favorite type of movie but I had a blast with the girls and cramming alll of us into ONE tiny car was ridiculous and hilarious hahaha
I'm trying to get a game going at about 4 later today and then dinner, I missed my teammates while I was home all weekend!! I always enjoy going home, Happy Anniversary to my parents! We were celebrating, that's why I went home but I know I must have missed a ton of fun up here though! I'm kind of halfway between feeling comfortable as a full time college student and feeling comfortable at home. When I'm at one place, I still miss the other. My family is my rock, but my teammates are becoming my new source of comfort as well. I know it will only get better&easier from here.
But enough about home, we have two 5:30 am's this week-ohhh boyy. Hopefully my roommate will wake up and yell "HOLY NSYNC!!!" when my alarm starts screaming "bye bye bye!" at 4:55 am again hahaha Our schedules will be pretty full with basketball related stuff this week, with the 2 early mornings, 2 study tables and open gym; it will only get busier from here. Bring it on!!
Taylor Rogers #34