Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BRADY QUINN....... you know that you wanna see him


Well well well, all i have to say is wow! I never really thought that i would see thirty NFL players in the same gym as me! I must say that it is quite amazing, and by all the gawking people that were walking through and taking pictures I'm definitely not the only one that thinks that its a big deal! I must say that it was pretty funny watching all of the girls come in and take pictures and stare not that i was one of those girls when they all walked in or anything! Brady Quinn wasn't the only Browns player in the gym at the time, Braylon Edwards was also in the gym having fun along with many many others (without their helmets and numbers i couldn't really tell but it was still exciting). I must say that it was kind of nice to see NFL athletes doing the same thing as us college kids do, play with your friends and goof around. I must say it is pretty cool to see a NFL player dunk it (Braylon Edwards). In the picture above freshman posts Mariah Strayer and Katie Heinlen (me) were by far the two happiest girls in the room! When coach tells you on recruiting day that the Browns play in your gym its not really a big deal till they are towering over you! Lets just say Tuesday's and Thursday's at Baldwin Wallace are a big deal if your in the rec!
Katie Heinlen :)