Sunday, September 14, 2014

It's Fall :)....almost

Helloooooooooo! I hope everyone has a great first few weeks of school at the lovely Baldwin Wallace University. It's a bit colder than it normally is around this time, so start bringin' out the warm clothes! I love fall, it is my favorite season. If I could live in a place where it was fall 24/7/365, I would move there. It's so beautiful watching the leaves change, as well as wearing cozy clothes and drinking hot chocolate. Yummm. Anyway, recently I have realized a really cool perk of going to school close to home: it's being able to watch my little brother grow up. We recently celebrated his 14th birthday and it amazes how much he has grown into an awesome teenager. He is absolutely hilarious and makes my stressful days seem to disappear :) Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Until next time....

Audrey