Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Season is Almost Here!

Hey everyone! The season is starting in less than a week and we begin by traveling to Indiana for our first tournament! I can't believe how fast this year is going we're almost done with one semester already and it feels like I just came here yesterday. We have worked so hard to get where we're at right now and it has payed off in our last two scrimmages because we played well together and won against Tiffin and Notre Dame. I'm so excited for the regular season to start and can't wait for us to do amazing this year because I know we will perform well and we can only get better as the season continues. The talent and chemistry on this team is awesome I couldn't have asked for a better team or a better group of friends. :) I'm looking forward to a great season and we're going to perform our best for the seniors this year because this season is for them.
Awww Jackets!
Marissa #22