Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Hive is Buzzinggggg

Hi there! It's getting to be that time of the year again! The preseason is done, our scrimmages are done, and we are working hard in practice to get ready for our first tournament in Indiana! (T-11 days) This week has been interesting with Hurricane Sandy hitting campus hard.  We didn't have class for 4 days, and we practiced in the dark! I am just glad that everyone here got by rather unscathed. I am really excited for games to start so we can show everyone just how hard we have been working! Andddd that's all I have for now! Time to go to bed so I get some sleep before my test tomorrow (medical terminology...woo!)

Oh, and here's a lovely picture of some of the team cleaning up the stadium after a football game. Aren't our ponchos awesome??


AWWWWW JACKETS!
Lexi #45
#jacketnation