Monday, November 5, 2012

The power is back!

We were lucky enough last week to not have classes Tuesday through Friday due to the massive storm! I hope everyone was able to stay safe, warm, and dry. Everyone finally has power on campus and we are back to going to classes. I absolutely love walking to classes in the fall (minus the cold). The trees and leaves are beautiful and the apple cider is icing on the cake. Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying BW so far :) The team chemistry we have this year is amazing and I am so proud of how far we have come in just a few weeks.
Our first game is next week.....time flies!! I'm so excited for the freshman because when I was a freshman (just last year) traveling was one of my favorite things about this team. We travel a number of times this year and I am looking forward to the trips :) Shout-out to the seniors Rachel, Jess, Megan, Nancy, and Amber! I cannot wait to be the best that we can be this year for you guys.
Stay classy!
Audrey #24