Sunday, November 27, 2011

TURKEYYYYY

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving =) I just returned back to BW yesterday from our 3 day break, and it was so good to see all of my old friends and spend time with the family! I ate so much I couldn't move for a solid few hours after dinner, so it was a successful turkey day. We are now 3-1! Although it stinks to be sitting out right now, i LOVE watching my team play!!! I enjoyed my first experience going out of town with the team, but I do have mixed feelings about my first mini bus ride though lol. Everyone is working super hard and I cannot wait to see what the rest of the season has in store for us! I am loving my time here at BW with this group of girls and am excited to be spending our Christmas break and rest of the season together!

#JACKETNATION
-Jenny Prochko #23