Monday, November 14, 2011

SPEEEEZZYY!

With our first game coming up tomorrow, I just wanted to dedicate one blog to our lone senior this year, Catherine Spisak. Tomorrow will be her last first game ever! Crazy to think about it, but it gives us younger girls more of a reason to play harder. I think I can speak for the whole team when I say this, but we want this season to be the best it can be..not only for each other, but for Catherine because it will be her last. I can't imagine what it will feel like when I encounter my last season, but I know that I would want it to be great. So great is what we will be striving for during Cat's last season. She has put so much time and effort into this program for four years and I hope our accomplishments and success this season will be rewarding enough for her. I know the friendships made and experiences she has had will be satisfying enough for her, but why not give her what she has been working hard for over the past four years. With this being said, we are all super excited for our game tomorrow, but first we must practice and prepare today. We have four games in 8 days, so mentally and physically we must be ready for a fight. Let's go Jackets..I know you have it in you! And let's make this season a GREAT story to tell.

Jess Carpenter #33