Saturday, November 12, 2011

NEVER LET GO ROSEEE

HIIIII everyone!!!!

Sooo it's Saturday, and guess what major event is a mere 3 days away???............................................. The new episode of GLEE!! haha just kidding, it's OUR FIRST GAME!!!!!!! I know I can speak for everyone when I say that it will be very nice to play against someone that is not a member of our team. We have had two scrimmages, but there is really nothing like the atmosphere of a college game. I ahve already had 2 first games and I am just as excited and anxious for this one as I waas when I was a freshman. This weekend has been very busy for me, I went to my very first hockey game last night with Monica Gustin (YJ4L) and tonight I am going to see BW's production of Titanica, which inspired the titel of the blog (I don't actually know anyone named Rose). While there were not as many fights as I was hoping for, the game was really fun, and I'm seriously considering dropping out of college to become a full time crazy hockey fan. I probably would need to actually learn the rules or at least how to ice skate first though. Oh, I almost forgot to write about the ultra-competitive game of charades that we had the night before our Ursuline scrimmage. Myself, Jen, Rachel, Jess C, Pills, Lippy, and a few other not so enthusiastic members of our team acted out movies and tv shows. When I say ultra-competitive, I really man nobody wanting to participate. I had a great idea, and even went to my room to get props (a flying carpet) but Jen guessed Aladdin before I even got to act it out. It really ruined charades for me, thanks Jen. But ummmm I think that about sums it up!! See everyone on Tuesday!!!

Live from the Hive,
Megan Frisina
#4