Monday, August 15, 2011

Kacie Evans, Freshman :)














Heeeeyy everyone! Sorry i'm suuuuper late blogging, we had some issues with our internet :/ . But anyways, my name is Kacie Evans, I'm from Newark, Ohio. Its about 2 hours fromm BW, depending on your driving habits :) I graduated from Newark High School. I have an older sister Jennifer, 2 cats and a dog. I'm extremely close to my family, without them I'm not sure where I would be. I love music and am hoping to learn how to play the drums! Larry might be able to teach me! Hahaha. I'm a Christian and hope to one day be a part of a praise and worship band. Behind the basketball player is a die hard 4-H'er. If some of you don't know what that means, I raise and show livestock at the fair in the summer! The Hartford Fair was my home for 10 days every summer for the past 9 years. I started out with goats, then started showing hogs and cattle. As gross as they are, raising hogs has been my favorite part of being in 4-H. I'm pretty random at times, but I think we all are. I'm not very shy, I love to dance and sing (even though I'm not good at it), I love all types of music. I'll stop there because then we won't have anything to talk about later! Hahaha. Alright so I bet your all wondering about the pictures, probably a few specific ones. Well the first one is a tad hard to explain, but to make it easy, I won a lot of trophies with this hog and blah blah blah. The second would be Me and the absolute love of my life, Blayden. This was where we started, when he was barely a week old. Technically, my title is Babysitter, but in the past 22 months I've earned the title Big sister, Teacher, and Best friend. He comes before everything in my life. I should probably apologize now because I'll endlessly talk about this kid lol But the third and final picture is him now, almost 2 years old and the biggest stinker I've ever seen. I'm sure you will all meet him, he'll melt your heart :) Buuuuut I can't wait to move in and get freshman year rollin. I'm absolutely STOKED to start working out with the team and getting to know everyone! That's all for now, See everyone soon! :)