Friday, August 19, 2011

Eh, I'm Bored

I blogged before sharing lovely information about my life but for right now I'm sitting at work bored. BW has been champions of the world this summer. We're taking over any possibly tournament around the area. Rachel Rossman, Megan Frisina, and I played in a 3 on 3 tournament out in Titusville, PA. It is an outdoor, parking lot, 3 on 3 basketball festival. There were 8 teams in our Division, Division Diana Turasi. Yeah, well, out of the 2 days we played totalling roughly 10 games, we came out on top, undefeated, couple scrapes and bruises CHAMPIONS of the women's bracket. NO BIG DEAL. You can see our shined trophies and t-shirts hung proudly.

Not to mention Jess Lairson, Jess Carpentar, Rachel Rossman, and I take over Walsh University's open gyms. It's not easy being winners all the time. I hope we do some damage this season because we've all gotten this winner's mindset and can't, won't, refuse to settle for anything less.

I probably should be at football practice but those boys can wait, blogging is so much more fun.

Can everyone please move in! Hammytime is lonely!

LEHHGOOO
Okay bye.

Jennaaayyy two-one