Monday, August 22, 2011

Autumn Williams : Sophomore




heyyyy there you all! just 5 days until we are all back on BW's campus and i'm actually excited. I hope everyone's summer has been fun. I'm Autumn and will be a sophomore this year. My major was criminal justice but i have switched to Graphic Design(I don't remember what the major is actually called lol) and Computer Science. I'm from Cleveland and live with my mother and little brother. He's the main reason I'm ready to come back to school haha but yeahhhhhh I'm pretty much out of things to talk about I've been staring at this hotel wall for like five minutes and came up with nothing SOOOOO, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, although i don't speak much! But i mean you'll atleast get a Hi out of me (:

P.S: yes i am wearing spider man trunks! I'm a big kid at heart soo you're going to see me with A LOT of things probably more suitable for my little brother haha