Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yellow Jacket Pride Forever!











Yesterday was a tough loss. We ended our season in the first round of the OAC tournament against John Carroll. It was not the ending we all wanted whatsoever. I first would like to thank our seniors. Ali and Amanda has tremendous careers and I was only so fortunate to not only be their teammate but also one of their great friends. That is one of the greatest things about college basketball, it's not how many wins you get or how many points you score but the friendships that will last a lifetime. I could never picture my life without college basketball. The loss that we had last night will only make the underclassmen work harder in the off season. This could be a blessing in disguise. I give credit to all 19 girls who were on our team. This season every single person worked their hardest and always gave 111% whether it was in a drill, game or running sprints. I am so fortunate to have worked with these 18 young ladies. This yellow jacket team will never be the same and our memories will never be replaced. I love every single of one my teammates and would never want to change anything about our team. I only wish the best to Amanda and Ali and I know that they will be successful in anything that comes their way. To everyone else we all had a tremendous season and everyone stepped up !! :)


Love always <3
Catherine #42 =)