Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hey everyone!!

I hope you all have stayed as warm as you can during this crazy winter. The weather currently has a fever because it's been warmer than 20 degrees the past couple of days!

Anyways, I am writing this knowing we have only one more regular season game. It is crazy thinking that this season is almost done. It feels like just last week we were on our last day of pre-season. This year has been like a roller coaster, with many highs and some lows. It has been exciting, exhausting, fun, sad, and hard. But most importantly, it has been memorable. This team has experienced more than any other team I have been on. We have had the most ridiculous fun and entertaining moments, but we have also had moments where we have had each others backs. That's what a team is all about, right? Picking each other up when they are down? This team does that on a daily basis. All of my teammates mean something to me, and I am thankful for every single one of them. I am blessed to be a part of the Yellow Jacket Family.

ONE MORE GAME. (regular season that is). Just one. I know we will give it our all for our seniors :)

Audrey #24

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13