Friday, January 3, 2014

Ring Chasing

Hello followers!

I'm Allyson Helleis, a sophomore that has not bogged in awhile but I'm back!! There is so much that has happened since the last time I blogged! We are currently still on winter break, but we have a huge conference game tomorrow against Otterbein, that we have been preparing for this past week in practice. For having a week off and coming back to a full week of practice I was rather impressed with the team and how well we have been practicing, our determination this year is something I've never experienced before and is honestly thrilling!

Thus far, the season has been going extremely well. We have a winning record of 8-2 and our schedule has been pretty tough. The team has been playing united and it truly feels like we are a family. I am looking forward to see what the rest of the season has to offer for us, especially because we are working our butts of to get that championship ring for the OAC.

I think I speak for the whole team when I say I don't want school to start anytime soon! How much better does it get than sleeping, eating, playing basketball and hanging out with your teammates and watching Netflix everyday for about a month. Not having to worry about classes is definitely an amazing feeling!

I hope everyone had a happy holiday season and a great New Year as we are looking to bring in the New Year with our first win of 2014 against Otterbein!

Until next time,

Allyson Helleis  #5