Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas time is here!

Hey everyone! Lexi here!

Well, winter break is well underway, and I am glad to say that all I will be thinking about for the next month is basketball.  I am so glad that finals are over, but that means that I only have one semester left....it's crazy how times flies.  But anyways, back to basketball...we have gotten some solid wins, getting better and better each game.  Our hard work this pre-season is really paying off.

We are also getting closer as a team...since we basically the only people on campus.  There are a lot of team dinners, practices, and of course....our team Christmas party tomorrow! I am ready for the annual skits and White Elephant gifts.  After the Christmas party, we go to Pennsylvania for our final game of 2013....we better be going out with a bang since we get a week at home this year.  It is going to be so much fun to see my family for that long!

Well, anyways, that's about all I've got for you!

Merry Christmas and AWWWW JACKETS!

Lexi Rohrbach #45