Friday, February 17, 2012

WE LOVE OUR SENIOR!!

Wow! It’s hard to believe tomorrow is our last home and regular season game! We will play Ohio Northern tomorrow at 2pm and we are all more than excited! Excited not only to get the W, and that we are going to be televised, but also because it is SENIOR DAY!! On this special day we get to celebrate having by far the best senior athlete! Catherine has done a phenomenal job in all that she has accomplished during her years at BW. Cat has fantastic leadership skills and is role model of which I hope to be like some day! She goes about all that she does in a positive manner and always knows how to put a smile on everybody’s face! I couldn’t be more fortunate to have been given the opportunity to have her not only as my teammate but also as my friend :) It is unbelievable how fast this year has gone, though it has gone super fast is has been especially fun! Many memories have been created and I couldn’t imagine better teammates than what I have (better does not exist)!! My teammates are my second family and Catherine has brought us altogether. From day one, she included all the freshman in all that the upper classmen did. Her everlasting charm, determination, knowledge and skills will be remembered and greatly missed. I wish her best of luck in the future and hope to stay in touch! :)

WE LOVE YOU CAT! <3

Go Yellow Jackets!!
#30 Laurel Thomas