Monday, February 27, 2012

:)

Woww! So crazy to think that my four years here at B-W have come to an end. Our last home game against ONU, was one of the best comebacks I have ever witnessed !! We were down 17 points with less than 9 minutes to play and ended up getting the victory. It truly made my senior night extra special !! The girls were so sweet and made me signs and hung them up around the gym. I couldn't help but laugh every time the picture of my face blown up was in the corner of STO. Although we lost in the tournament, I could not have been more proud of our team. We continued to fight and battle till the final buzzer. Playing at B-W has been such a privilege and such a great experience. I am so lucky to have made lifetime friendships and create a ton of memories that I will never forget !! 

- Catherine #42 

"Look good, play good."