Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OH, WHAT THE NEW YEAR WILL BRING :)

Hello Everyone!
Christmas has now past and we are about to begin a New Year for 2011!! Just as important my birthday is coming up January 5th WHOO HOO!! Along with that in January I will be having my knee surgery on the 11th. For those of you who do not know, I unfortunately tore my ACL in the game against Wilmington, however I just made the cut off for red shirting this year!! Sooooooo... for the rest of this year I am and will be working extremely hard so I can return and continue to battle as a yellow jacket for two more full years!!
With all that aside, we just had our annual Christmas party! Which I have to say has been the best one yet since I have been to BW!! We had amazing food, Olive Garden of course:) along with our hilarious "white elephant" gift exchange! Afterwards, we always have team skits which are super entertaining. The freshman with the clever and hysterical "13 days of Christmas" and us upperclassmen with our own scene/cheer from the movie bring it on! All in all was a blast :) Lastly, our next game is on my b-day against John Carroll and I am looking forward to our next OAC victory!!
GOOOOO JACKETTSSS!!!
NANCY COULTER #32