Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Hello lady Jackets! Today we had the honor of going to the glorioius Holiday Luncheon, which is in fact pronounced more like "lunch-in" than "lunch-ee-on" as Victoria Brown would say. :D Above is a picture of me singing my little heart out to some Christmas carols at my table- fuuuuuun stuff. I don't know what everyone else thought, but the food seemed pretty amazing considering I haven't had a home cooked meal in quite some time. Oh my gosh and the fruit pizza/ cheesecake was glorious as well. A part from practice and traveling to games break has been a good time to just relax and take it easy. It's nice not to have to worry about schoolwork especially after a stressful week of finals! Tomorrow we travel to Marietta to take on the lady pioneers! Getting pumped!

Go Jackets!

Jessica Lairson #3