Monday, June 28, 2010

Amanda Schroeder- Senior =)



Hope everyone is have a great summer! I sure am! So for the newcomers I from Columbus Grove, OH. I'm majoring in Pre-PT/Exercise Science...but I have just decided that my goal now is to be a nurse. So I have a lot of thinking to do before the start of school. As far as my family, my parents are Max and Shelly, and I have two younger brothers, Derek and Blake. I'm currently working at a produce stand for a local business. I'm taking the GRE tomorrow..so everyone pray that I do good!:)
I am currently doing Insanity with a friend and we are starting week 3! :) That plus the workouts are extremely tiring, but totally worth it. Can't wait for the start of next season! Hopefully everyone is excited as I am! Well thats enough about me....I'll see you all in the fall!=)

In the picture is my housemates: Becca, Me, Abbey, and Casey It's a lot of fun living with them and we pretty much do everything together!