Monday, June 28, 2010

Ali Stack: Senior :)


I hope everyone is having a terrific summer, as I know I am! It is certainly flying by though. It is so hard to believe that it is almost July. I am from the small town of Vermilion, OH (about 20 minutes from Cedar Point which may make it easier for you to know where I live haha). I spend most of my time working out, being a marketing intern, and slaving for the wonderful Drug Mart. It is a super busy summer but I am having fun still. I am a Communications major and Psychology minor. My parents names are Gary and Gayle, and I have an older brother named Eric. Oh, and the cutest dog in the world Motis. I am super excited to meet all of the new freshmen in the fall, even though you all are going to make me feel extremely old haha.
This is a picture of my parents and I on my 21st birthday :)